Retirement Communities Checklist
Each of us has personal preferences for the types of activities and amenities we prefer. Use this helpful checklist to compare and evaluate the retirement communities you visit and to assist you with the decision-making process or contact Baywoods of Annapolis for more information!
- Community is in an area near family/friends
- Community is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Community provides easy access to hospital, physicians, and other medical care
- Well Lit (Walkways, Parking Lots, Entrances)
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking for personal vehicles and guests
- Landscaping and community areas are well maintained
- Fitness center on-site
- Swimming pool
- Community hall for larger gatherings
- Independent living through long-term care
- Skilled nursing/rehab services on-site
- Transportation available to local areas
- Nutritionist/Chef on-site
- Dining menus varied
- Dining accommodates special dietary needs
- Skilled On-site 24 hour nursing care
- Short-term rehabilitation on-site
- Assisted Living
- Wellness Services
- Monthly Fees or Dues?
- Buy-in Fees?
- Care Fees?
- Are Tax and Interest Deductible?
- Can you build equity?
- Are there estate advantages?
To schedule a personal tour of Baywoods of Annapolis, contact us today!
For easier use, please download and print the Checklist here!