Our Convenient Location
BayWoods of Annapolis is nestled on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, permitting a stunning view of the water. Our grounds are impeccably landscaped, allowing our residents to explore the full 14 acres in a wooded setting that evokes tranquility. Located near both Baltimore and D.C. For day trips, our residents have convenient access to Annapolis, a town rich in naval history and other cultural activities.
Here are some ideas to get you and your family members out on the town:
- Visit and tour the historical naval academy directly on the water
- Tour the waterfront areas by boat and see the Bay Bridge
- Explore local shopping and dining venues
- Many great fishing spots
- Take a cultural tour of historic downtown Annapolis
- Take in a round of golf at one of several fine nearby courses
- Take a lighthouse tour on the water
Our campus is only 18 miles from the BWI/Thurgood Marshall airport, making it convenient for guests from out of town to come and visit.